Come search for Unicorns in a National Park & E Bike the Rail Trail!
Starting from Billinudgel, cruise with ease on an E Bike through the amazing hinterland of The Pocket then climb up into the ancient rainforest of Mount Jerusalem National Park. After a refreshing dip at Unicorn Falls (and maybe sighting a Unicorn!) continue on to the quirky town of Uki before riding the best bits of The Northern Rivers Rail Tail between Stokers Siding and Mooball. We then pick you up and return to Billinudgel Hotel for a well earned drink.
The Northern Rivers Rail Trail is a 24km purpose built bike trail following the old Casino to Murwillumbah railway line through the Tweed hinterland.
- Amazing varied scenery
- Old bridges, two tunnels (one 524m long with glowworms & Micro bats!)
- Quirky hinterland towns
- Cafes, restaurants and local produce
At Beyond Byron E Bikes we believe riding a great E Bike is part of the experience.
- We use near new German made FOCUS & KALKHOFF E Bikes, many with super-smooth belt drives.
- We have you size, kids E Bikes up to XL E Bikes and trailers for the toddlers.
- Latest BOSCH Smart System motors with 4 levels of assistance up to 25km/h and are seamless in operation.
- All bikes have puncture proof tyres and gel seats
- If you can ride a bike, you can ride one of our E Bikes.
- WARNING! once you try an E Bike you will want to buy one! (and we sell them too!)
- Our E bike tour starts at Mooball, the south end of the Northern Rivers Rail Trail (easiest access from Byron Bay, Lennox Heads, Ballina etc). 30 mins from Byron Bay.
- You have plenty of time (up to 5 and half hours) to go to Husk and stop for lunch along the way or eat at Husk. (Approx 3 hours cycling)
- We provide - awesome E Bike, approved GIRO helmet, lock & pannier or backpack, navigation via our custom smartphone app and battery power-bank for your phone
- You need - closed shoes (trainers ideal), water bottle and appropriate exercise clothing & fully charged smartphone
Beyond Byron E Bikes
Beyond Byron E Bikes is dedicated to giving you the
best possible experience in nature.
- We are the longest running E Bike tour operator in the Northern Rivers.
- Awarded the "Best E Bike tour in Australia and 13th best in the world" by Tripadvisor
- We provide full support - a full briefing on the E Bikes and the route and can rescue you if anything happens.
- We are dedicated to ECO Tourism - Fully accredited ECO Tourism Business and ECO Pass holder for operating in National Parks.
- Local Knowledge - we have been running E Bike tours since 2019 so know all the best places to go.